Notice Regarding Protection of Personal Data From Customers
Axcelis takes the protection of personal data seriously. We require our customers and potential customers to provide us with the name and work contact details of at least one of their staff members who will serve as the primary contact person. We use the contact person’s work contact details to do the following:
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to our customers;
- To fulfill other requests from current or potential customers;
- To inform our current or potential customers of the availability and performance of our products; and
- To generally market our products to our customers and potential customers; and
- To manage our global customer relationships by maintaining and utilizing customer contact information in a centrallized location for the entire Axcelis corporate group.
Axcelis may transfer the contact person’s work contact details to its affiliates, including in the EU, US, Israel, Korea, Singapore, China, Taiwan and Japan. Transfers from our EU affiliates to our non-EU affiliated companies are made under the EU’s Standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data from the Community to third countries (controller to controller transfers) (2004). If a customer contact person, or another representative of the customer acting on the contact person’s behalf, has any questions, concerns or requests concerning the use or transfer of the contact person’s personal data by Axcelis, please contact our General Counsel or your nominated customer care representative at Axcelis.
Axcelis Ethics Policy and Reporting of Concerns.
Axcelis seeks to promote honest and ethical conduct, including the avoidance of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships, and compliance with applicable governmental rules and regulations.
Reporting of Concerns:
Axcelis encourages its customers to report any concerns regarding ethics or legal compliance at Axcelis:
- You may speak in person, telephone, or mail our General Counsel, Lynnette Fallon (978-787-4120);
- You may contact another member of senior management, including our Chief Executive Officer or the Chief Financial Officer; or
- You may telephone a dedicated voicemail box at 978-787-9998.
Any reporting may be done anonymously, although we encourage you to provide sufficient information (including contact information) to allow us to undertake a productive investigation of the matter. All investigations will be handled promptly and in as confidential a manner as possible without compromising the effectiveness of the investigation.