Welcome to the Axcelis employee portal, where you can access your virtual office through WebMail, or gain access to business applications. Please note, this is a restricted site for Axcelis team members only.
Welcome to Axcelis' Employee Portal
Weather Status Report
There are no weather-related issues at this time. The Beverly facility is open and operational for “business as usual”.
Notice Regarding Protection of Personal Data From Employees
Axcelis takes the protection of personal data seriously. Employees will need provide us with information to employ and pay them. We use this information to do the following:
- to understand and participate in decision-making related to the compensation and benefits provided to the individual, and, as applicable, permit the individual’s participation in global compensation programs administered outside of the Community;
- to understand and participate in decision-making related to the performance and development of the individual;
- to comply with laws related to an individual’s service as a corporate officer or director of Axcelis or another subsidiary of the data importer;
- to comply with laws relating to the individual’s right to work in a given location in accordance with applicable laws, including but not limited to immigration laws; and
- to understand and analyze global workforce composition and to engage in planning for general workforce management.
Axcelis may transfer the employee’s personal information to its affiliates, including in the EU, US, Israel, Korea, Singapore, China, Taiwan and Japan. Transfers from our EU affiliates to our non-EU affiliated companies are made under the EU’s Standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data from the Community to third countries (controller to controller transfers) (2004). If an employee has any questions, concerns or requests concerning the use or transfer of their personal data by Axcelis, please contact our General Counsel, Lynnette Fallon.