What To Expect
At Axcelis, we value our candidates. Our goal is to make the experience as positive as possible so you can put your best foot forward. If your skills and abilities match the requirements of the job, you will be contacted by a member of our Recruiting team. In most cases the interview/hiring process goes like this:
- phone screen with a recruiter
- onsite interview with members of management team
- successful candidate will be presented with an offer
- pre-employment drug screen and background check
Because we’re always seeking fresh new thinkers, you’ll find us at colleges throughout the United States. As an innovator, we offer you an extraordinary foundation for building your career. Opportunities include intern/co-op positions, as well as entry level career positions. Our reputation, broad presence, and deep understanding of ever-changing technologies will keep you intellectually challenged in an environment where ideas blossom and enquiring minds grow.
Axcelis’ strong technology portfolio and broad international presence, makes it an ideal employer for exiting military. Your technical skills, leadership experience, and experience in mission critical projects are a great match for many of the positions we have in our organization. Many ex-military individuals have made a strong contribution to the company and have enjoyed successful careers with Axcelis.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Axcelis to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment for all persons free from discrimination based on race, sex, religion, age, color, national origin, disability status, medical condition (including pregnancy), veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Axcelis will provide reasonable accommodation necessary to enable a disabled candidate or employee to perform the essential functions of the position, unless the accommodation would create an undue hardship for the Company.
Need an Accommodation for Applying or Interviewing?
If you require an accommodation to apply for a position or for coming on site if you are invited for an interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Notice Regarding Protection of Personal Data from Job Applicants and Employees
Axcelis takes the protection of personal data seriously. Job applicants and employees will need provide us with information to evaluate their application for employment and to employ and pay them. We use this information to do the following:
- to understand and participate in decision-making related to the compensation and benefits provided to the individual, and, as applicable, permit the individual’s participation in global compensation programs administered outside of the Community;
- to understand and participate in decision-making related to the performance and development of the individual;
- to comply with laws related to an individual’s service as a corporate officer or director of Axcelis or another subsidiary of the data importer;
- to comply with laws relating to the individual’s right to work in a given location in accordance with applicable laws, including but not limited to immigration laws; and
- to understand and analyze global workforce composition and to engage in planning for general workforce management.
Axcelis may transfer the applicant’s or employee’s personal information to its affiliates, including in the EU, US, Israel, Korea, Singapore, China, Taiwan and Japan. Transfers from our EU affiliates to our non-EU affiliated companies are made under the EU’s Standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data from the Community to third countries (controller to controller transfers) (2004). If an applicant or employee has any questions, concerns or requests concerning the use or transfer of their personal data by Axcelis, please contact our General Counsel, Lynnette Fallon.
Upcoming College Recruiting Events
Check back soon for upcoming recruiting events.