The Purion M is the only low energy, medium current ion implanter for all channel engineering applications in the low dose and mid dose regimes. The single wafer productivity-driven platform covers traditional medium current processes, as well as emerging low energy mid-dose HALO implants and sub-MeV Well Implants.
- Broad Energy Coverage. 2.0keV to 1MeV energy range covers a wide operating space, allowing versatility for production runs and advanced R&D on 2Xnm devices.
- Pure Beamline: Pencil beam optics, electrostatic scanning and beam parallelizing lens deliver pure and productive low energy performance.
- Maximize Yield. In-situ angle measurement and control capability coupled with Axcelis’ proprietary constant focal length scanning protects against yield loss.
- Boosts Productivity. Industry leading beam currents with 500WPH end station enable industry’s highest productivity.
- Zero Energy Contamination. Patented angular energy filter eliminates all forms of energy contaminants.